Tina Pritchard helps women who experience anxiety and depression create emotional resiliency so they can feel calm and clear. A certified Integrative Yoga Therapist, Tina has studied Functional Yoga Therapy, LifeForce Yoga and Reiki.
Eighteen years as a yoga teacher, specialized training in yoga for emotional balance, and a personal history of anxiety and depression makes Tina passionate about helping women feel lighter and more energetic, and cultivate a playful attitude toward life.
What To Expect When You Work With Me…
Start envisioning and moving toward your healthiest self even before we meet by filling out a health and lifestyle questionnaire
- Gain new insight into your challenges and the emotions underlying them
- Get my personalized recommendation of practices to build self-awareness and experience your emotions without getting caught up in reactions
- Use yoga-based movement, breath work, and meditation techniques to help you cultivate the ability to “roll with the punches”
- Assess and refine your practice to experience more energy, confidence and enthusiasm
- A minimum of three sessions is recommended to get you started on your new path